Low levels of repeat customers
Customer Service Training
Unmotivated and worn-out employees
Reduced revenue or poor sales performance
Sales Training & Techniques
Unsatisfactory sales margins
SALES & MARKETING TRAINING OPTIONS
Hands-on training is an important part of building skills and improving sales. If you are experiencing a deficiency of skills or resources within your business, engaging a sales marketing trainer to help develop skills is the best option.
The types of training that occur can include:
Training workshops & seminars
Accompanying employees on sales calls or meetings
Role playing exercises
Customer service advice and training for call centre staff
Online training and webinars
SALES & MARKETING TRAINING PROCESS & PLAN
We start with a detailed analysis of your business, it’s fundamental vision and mission and an overall evaluation of whatever challenges you are experiencing.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ and we can tailor a program that suits your requirements, such as:
- One day to multi-day sessions spread out over a number of months
- Attendees can range from an individual to a group of 10 plus
- One on one follow-up mentoring & coaching
KEY POINTS FOR POSITIVE STAFF TRAINING:
- Enrol your staff in courses relevant to the requirements of their role.
- Encourage learning and development as part of your corporate culture.
- Allow your employees to have input into the training strategy, ensuring they can select areas they believe will help them the most.
- Let your employees provide feedback during the training course, to ensure what they are learning is meeting their needs.
- Training, like any expenditure, needs to be justified my measuring the ROI.
- Employees should have the opportunity to continue expanding and building upon what they have learnt.
- Give employees the opportunity to immediately use their new skills.
- Choose a suitable format for training.
- Align all training with the overall strategy of the business.